after youll be sure that you have communication with your internet modem ! delete your printer from your computer and install it again. at list thats what i did with my mp640 on my mac book. system preferences/print + fax. i suppose its something similar with the pc. i solve my problem this way. hope i help.
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from oasq Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again http://www.oasq.com/support/t5998845-error_code_6c10_mean
Hope this helps.