1-NO POWER TO PRINTER AT ALL=NO WARM UP/NO START UP
2-HAVE POWER LIGHT INDICATOR ON PANEL > BUT LCD SCREEN IS BLANK/BLACK (Blank Display With a Green LED is Occurring) ?
3-No Display, Green Power Indicator is ON and Main Controller LEDs are Off = yes or no
The control panel display is off and the green power indicator lamp is on. On the Main Controller all LED lamps are off. The AC Driver is missing 120 VAC output from connectors J475 and J476.
do not perform the following> call for service
If the Main Controller "registered value" ID does not match the REAL TIME CLOCK (RTC) ID, the Main Controller Malfunctions; preventing the LCD display from powering up or no power to unit.
By shorting JP1 on the Main Controller it will clear the RTC "registered value", to correct the ID between the Main Controller and RTC Circuit.
1. Turn OFF the Main Unit.
2. Either unplug the power cord from the wall.
3. Remove the rear cover of the Main Unit.
4. Below the left leg of the Battery, jump JP1 for 3-5 seconds.
5. Plug in the power cord and turn on the Main Unit.
6. Verify that the Main Unit powers ON and that the LCD display works.
7. Re-install the rear cover.