Hello,Perform the following:|
Super NVRAM init
When a super NVRAM init is performed, the all-in-one language and telecom country/region settings
are undefined. The user is prompted to set the language and telecom country/region. Until these settings
are defined, the all-in-one will not return to the Ready state.
CAUTION A Super NVRAM init erases all data that is stored in both the unprotected and
,protected NVRAM memory.
To perform a super NVRAM init
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.
6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
If this step does not resolve the issue, please repair/replace the printer.